If you currently have an older phone system and you’re looking to improve your communications technology in 2018, it’s a good idea to call in the experts at PhoneAmerica before making any commitments.
The reason: choosing between today’s premises and cloud platforms is not always straightforward. There are a lot of variables to consider that impact business agility and return on investment.
PhoneAmerica will meet with you to perform a comprehensive evaluation so you can make a more informed decision. In addition to costs, here are just a few of the other things we look at:
- Whether your voice communication needs are fairly static over time, or need to expand and contract faster to keep pace with changes in seasonal demand.
- Whether you would benefit more by making capital investments for infrastructure and depreciating the costs over time, or by using services on a pay-as-you-go subscription basis.
- Whether you rely on customized features, require integration with other applications, or want advanced call center and conferencing capabilities.
- Whether you really need to exercise in-house control over the technology, and actually have the in-house resources to manage it efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Whether your organization must comply with regulations and industry standards for things like uninterrupted communications, security and voice recording.
- Whether your business must connect easily and securely with teleworkers, remote offices, supply-chain partners, and contractors.
PhoneAmerica is ready to help you determine which voice platform is right for your business. When you’re ready, we can take care of all the setup details for you.
To determine the right voice platform for your business, schedule your complementary evaluation by contacting PhoneAmerica today: (610) 296-2850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.