IP Based Mass Notification
Using a single point, you can launch mass notification and alter notifications across your organization. Here are some features of this world class IP notification system:
- SMS and email alerts with response for emergency messages, alerts, and information
- Smartphone applications
- PC screen popups
- Broadcast through IP telephones, loudspeakers, clocks, emergency phones, PA systems and digital displays
- Integration with social media and web portals
- Can be used in healthcare, evacuation, fire, bad weather, shelter, and any other urgent matter
- 911 alerts and management
IP Emergency Help Points
The IP-based emergency help points enable you to assist people in emergencies and also improve security. Calls can be transferred to the most appropriate location for immediate response. At doorways, these help points can lock/unlock doors. The IP emergency help points consist of the following components:
- SIP multi-button call stations
- Vandal resistant SIP emergency call station
- SIP Talkback call station
- IP call towers with facility for mass notification broadcast
- SIP emergency call boxes
- SIP intercom doorplate speakers
Visual Notification Displays
This is an IP-based LED display that can be used for broadcasting visual and voice messages. The visual displays come in 30 inches and 40 inches width with a standard 5 inch height. These displays are ideal for crowded and noisy points where audio messages may not be heard properly.
Get Your Paging Systems from PhoneAmerica Corp.
PhoneAmerica Corporation is a leading supplier of advanced paging systems for K-12, higher education, commercial / industrial, healthcare and transportation sectors. No matter the size of your organization, we can provide the world’s most advanced paging systems that meet you exact needs. Please call (610) 296-2850 for a free evaluation of your current system and the system you will need to carry your business into the FUTURE.