If you are looking to hire the carrier services of popular companies, there are a few things that you would have to know before you get down to writing the check. Nowadays, you can get a variety of Internet connections some of which are listed below:
- Analog – Dial Up Access. This uses a modem connected to your phone line and connects through a phone call. This slow but economical. You can get a max speed of up to 54 kbps.
- ISDN – this sends voice, video, and data over digital telephone lines and can go up to 128 kbps.
- Broadband ISDN – same as ISDN but uses fiber optic cables instead of copper lines to give higher speeds.
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) – This is delivered along with phone connection and is ‘always on’. This has two variants – ADSL, and SDSL. Max speeds are some 8 Mbps.
- Cable Broadband Internet Connection – these deliver connection over TV cables and can go up to 200 Mbps.
- Wireless Internet Connection – this uses radio frequency bands to wirelessly transmit data to your facility. You need to have a wireless transmitter/receiver at your end.
- T1 Leased Line – this is a dedicated phone connection supporting data rates up to 1.54 Mbps.
- Bonded T1 – this is coupling two or more T1 lines to get higher speeds. Two T1 lines can give your 3 Mbps.
- T3 Dedicated Leased Lines – can support up to 45 Mbps.
- OC3 Optical Carrier – uses fiber optic cables and delivers up to 155.52 Mbps.
- IoS or Internet Over Satellite – beams Internet connection to your facility using a satellite receiver on your roof top. Can go up to 512 kbps. Typically used where cables cannot be drawn.
As a user, you have complete freedom when it comes to opting for the carrier services that suits both your needs as well as your pocket. The latest Internet technologies have helped in getting faster downloads, quicker data transfer and cheaper prices. Thus, it’s a win-win situation for businesses that are looking forward to whittling down their production and overhead costs.
Need Broadband Carrier Services
Call: (610) 296-2850
Use Our Knowledge and Experience
- Looking to reduce costs?
- Dissatisfied with your carrier services?
- Are you getting the best solutions, service and pricing?
Our sales team will analyze your current ISP, Cable and Telecom bills, contracts and services and help you find better deals.
As we have tie-ups with a number of carrier services, it becomes even more convenient for you to choose an Internet package of your choice. Contact our sales team to learn more about the packages available and their features.
We offer regular broadband connections as well as through LLU or Local Loop Unbundling system where we use our own equipment to enhance the speed of the Internet connection. Users can expect to access Internet at a high speeds – both downloads and uploads speed will be high.
High-speed Private Data networks – We also provide High-speed private data networks covering most of the states in the US. We even provide services to remote business locations for business houses that need to transfer huge amount of data over a private network. We design, supply and maintain microwave radio systems that are used to send huge volume of data (10 Mbps to 100 Mbps) between two points.
Wireless and Mobile Services – We also have business tie-ups with various carrier services that provided wireless and mobile services across the US. Businesses and individuals who would like to maintain Wi-Fi system can get in touch with our sales executives to know more about the packages that we offer. We have a team of network engineers who are experts in setting up Wi-Fi networks for business houses across the world. Mobile Internet services are very economical and executives would be able to get Internet access even while traveling around the world. Wireless networking has made life much easier with faster downloads and easy navigation capability for video-conference calls, audio/video programs, games, chats, and multi-member chats.
Other Service Offers
- Local and Long Distance
- Business Lines, PRI, SIP, Bundled Services
- Hosted systems
We have established relationships with many providers but, at the end of the day, we are here to serve you. We know which carrier offers the best service, features, etc. and we’ll help you get the best product for your business.
Looking for a Carrier Services
Call: (610) 296-2850
It Costs You Nothing
Call us and we’ll do the rest. We will manage your orders and advocate for you throughout the process. We handle the details and you get the highest level discounts made available by the carriers and service providers.
Contemporary Internet connectivity is all about high speed and less costs. You have the liberty to opt for a service that caters to all your Internet connection needs without proving to be taxing on your business expenses. Our packages have been tailor-made to offer our customers the best possible packages available in the market. This is one big reason why we have tie-ups with a variety of carrier services in the US.
Call PhoneAmerica today for all your carrier service requirements.