Key Features of our Call Recording System:
- We use OAK RecordX technology that offers the maximum secured means of monitoring, sharing and even adding notes to call recordings.
- Highly systematic and organized recordings that can be retrieved within seconds of search.
- User-friendly interface including call visualizations. It helps in call recording and reviewing.
- Auto monitoring and integrated live monitoring of calls to ensure real time HRD training and personnel development.
- You can easily customize employee evaluations with integrated and powerful reporting system. It is highly useful for call centers in managing, monitoring and improving performance of call center executives.
- You can also easily capture accurate picture of the desktop screen of your agent’s activity. This is an optional facility.
Why should you buy our Call Recording System?
- We provide a state of the art call recording facility that will prove beneficial to your organization.
- You can easily select your extension and start call monitoring. Selective call recording is very much effective when you do not need to record each and every call.
- You can easily highlight, annotate and share selective portions of any call that has been recorded.
- With call visualizations, you can easily see all activity that might occur throughout a calling period.
- IP station side, digital station side, trunk side and voice activated recording for flexible call recording connectivity.
- All playbacks through encrypted media file.
- Security permissions of the highest level to provide discrete access to the entire call recording or simply any selected segment.
- Sophisticated technology to provide the highest level of satisfaction.
- Cost effective call management system to rearrange your organization structure for better operation.
- We provide highest level of customer service.
Rest assure, with our call recording system you will be perfectly in control of the situation at your workplace. The OAK RecordX system is offered in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, including Montgomery County, Bucks County, Delaware County, Chester County, Philadelphia, Norristown, Reading, South Jersey, Trenton, Wilmington, Cherry Hill, Camden, Newark, New Castle County, and more by PhoneAmerica Corporation. For all your requirements of Call Recording, call us today.
For more information on call recorders, please click here.