Today’s businesses require more efficient and cost-effective communication solutions to serve customers better and to respond faster to changing markets. Switching from analog landlines to digital VoIP over a broadband Internet connection offers a number of transformative benefits for businesses of any size…
- Easy implementation: You do not need a sophisticated infrastructure to implement VoIP. In fact, with a cloud-based system, you are freed from the cost and burden of constant maintaince and upgrades. The host provider does all this for you.
- Easy management: Standard features and capabilities are easy to configure by accessing a secure portal with your web browser.
- Easy customization: You can opt for specialized features like call routing, video call conferencing, and mobile device forwarding simply by enabling them through your web browser.
- Easy scale-up: Smaller businesses can scale up their operations quickly as they grow or as they need to adapt to fluctuations in seasonal demand.
- Easy collaboration: Unified communication solutions offer social collaboration, communication, sales and management tools. Colleagues can be in different cities, but can collaborate on one document in real time.
- Easy integration: Hosted VoIP systems can be easily integrated with applications like Outlook, Salesforce and more. When integrated with voicemail, messages can be accessed from remote locations – even transcribed to text and forwarded to others via email.
- Easy call feature usage: VoIP supports all the call features of traditional phone systems, and then some. Employees can hold and transfer calls, have conference calls, or automate calling menus. They can also send virtual faxes with their VoIP phone, without the need to print and feed it to a separate fax machine.
- Easy portability: Travelling employees can use a softphone app on their notebook computers to access office features and functionality.
- Easy disaster protection: Instead of investing in spare lines, redundant sub-systems and uninterruptible power sources, you can rely on the host provider for ensuring fail-safe VoIP service – even to the point of rerouting calls via another data center.
- Easy payment: You just pay for high-speed Internet and a monthly subscription based on the number of users. You can select from a variety of feature-rich desktop IP phones that may be purchased separately or bundled into the monthly subscription.
PhoneAmerica is ready to help you determine if VoIP is right for your business. When you’re ready, we will take care of all the setup details for you.
Contact us today: (610) 296-2850 or email@example.com.